Hogwarts: The Bad Blood

Объявление

АДМИНИСТРАЦИЯ РОЛЕВОЙ

БАЛЛЫ ФАКУЛЬТЕТОВ:

Приветствуем тебя, маггл
Ты знаешь, кто такой маггл? Тогда тебе точно стоит зарегистрироваться у нас и окунуться в 2022 год. Вторая война давно позади и Темный Лорд покинул этот мир. Дети, чьи родители лично видели, как он пал, выросли и теперь готовы заявить о себе миру. Давай напишем их историю вместе!

ПОЛЕЗНЫЕ ССЫЛКИ:
СОБЫТИЯ В ИГРЕ:
5 сентября 2022 года,
вторник 14:00 - 18:00.
+ 15 °C, ТУМАН

ОЧЕРЕДНОСТЬ:
Гостиная Гриффиндора: Lorcan Scamander;
Коридоры седьмого этажа: ожидание;
Гостиная Рейвенкло: Edward Pucey;
Гостиная Слизерина: Joshua Draw;
Помещения на четвертом этаже: Game Master;
Коридоры шестого этажа: Kiran Bhatia;
Коридор, ведущий в гостиную Гриффиндора: Lucy Weasley.
ОБЪЯВЛЕНИЕ
ВАЖНОЕ ОБЪЯВЛЕНИЕ

Дорогие гости, с помощью аккаунта Reader, пароль - 1111, Вы можете ознакомиться с некоторыми игровыми разделами.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Hogwarts: The Bad Blood » Сюжетная » Квест школьный № 13 I`m here and waiting for you

Квест школьный № 13 I`m here and waiting for you

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 30

Ученики слышат голос, который зовет их покинуть безопасность гостиных. Кто-то молит о помощи, просит прийти... Но кто это?

В квесте принимают участие персонажи не старше четвертого курса и только находящиеся на территории гостиных.
Услышав голос вы вправе покинуть гостиную или остаться в ней. Вы будете задействованы в любом случае.
Также в квесте по желанию может участвовать Молли Уизли как представитель туманного мира.

Осторожно, вас может затянуть в новые неизвестные ранее локации.

stx21 Duergo stannaday Durpoxy noclegi augustow pensjonaty apartamenty ziolowa augustow noclegi pracownicze nieopodal suwalk pokoje augustow noclegi w centrum augustowa

Bitcoin or Litecoin? Of course Litecoin!
My Litecoin Address: LiFRfuM3jcJVXBLk19gVA8Lh1ukdP7Wngs
Send me Litecoin. Please. God bless you! Thanks.

Best girls who agree on everything go over on sexodubai.com
Visit us  and you will be particularly sated.

Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

Hey there I am so happy I found your weblog, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a remarkable post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the superb job.

If some one needs to be updated with most up-to-date technologies after that he must be pay a visit this web page and be up to date everyday.

You're so interesting! I don't suppose I've truly read through a single thing like this before. So good to discover somebody with some unique thoughts on this subject. Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This site is one thing that is needed on the internet, someone with some originality!

Hi there,  You have done a great job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.

Usually I do not read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, quite nice article.

Excellent site you have here.. It's hard to find good quality writing like yours these days. I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!!

Why viewers still make use of to read news papers when in this technological world all is accessible on web?

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for %meta_keyword%

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Ahaa, its nice conversation regarding this paragraph here at this web site, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.

I do not know whether it's just me or if perhaps everyone else encountering problems with your blog. It looks like some of the text in your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This may be a problem with my browser because I've had this happen before. Cheers

Интернет-магазин Alpenbox — распределительные устройства и удлинители от производителя. Доставка по Москве и всей России

thank you very much

Florina Florina Florina
Florina Florina Florina
Florina Florina Florina

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Hogwarts: The Bad Blood » Сюжетная » Квест школьный № 13 I`m here and waiting for you